EFURD PROPERTIES, LLC
EFURD REALTY, LLC
EFURD MAINTENANCE, LLC
We do not sell or rent the information we have about you to anyone; we do not share your information with outside companies for the purpose of selling their products or services to you; and we do not offer a right to opt out since we only share information about you with others as permitted or required by law.
Information We May Collect and From Whom
We collect your personal information to offer you real estate products and services. The type of information we collect and the extent to which it is used depends on the products and services we provide to you. As an example, we may obtain the following information:
- Your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, Social Security number, employment, occupation, assets and income from applications and other forms from you, your employer and others;
- Your rental payment history and/or mortgage payment history;
- Your use of the services offered on our website from online information collection devices.
You may apply for one of our properties and authorize us to request a Tenant Screening Service to collect information we need about you. If we do, they will submit a report to us. They may keep a copy of the report and share its contents with others. They will do this only with appropriate authorization from you.
Information We May Disclose
We may share the types of information described above with others. These disclosures are only made as authorized by you or as permitted or required by law. These may include disclosures:
- To others that perform business services or functions on our behalf or to service you;
- To others that may have a joint marketing agreement with us, unless state law restricts such use;
- To law enforcement agencies to help prevent fraud or illegal activities;
- To government agencies to comply with the law; and
- To authorized persons to respond to a subpoena, warrant or other court order.
When information about you is disclosed to others, we expect them to protect your information. We expect them to use the information only for the limited purpose for which it was shared.
We want to make sure that we have accurate information about you. In general, you have the right to review your personal information that we have. If you believe that any of the information about you is not accurate, you may inform us in writing of any changes you believe should be made. We will review your request and respond to it accordingly.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to information about you to only those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain written privacy policies, as well as physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
Affiliate Compensation Disclosure
The owner of this website may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to products or services offered on this website. This compensation may be in the form of money or services and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by this website, it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the website owner. For example, if you click on an affiliate link at this website and then make a purchase of the recommended product or service, the website owner may receive compensation.
This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between this site’s product or service recommendations and the owners of those product or services.