Efurd Maintenance, LLC, is our in-house maintenance company. From routine maintenance to making a house ready for new occupants, Efurd Maintenance has become our owners’ vendor of choice for excellent, timely, low-cost service.
Our work is guaranteed to be more than reasonably priced, if not the best in the DFW Metro area. We stand behind our work.
Our maintenance staff is qualified to do every job in a reliable, cost-effective manner. We carry workers compensation insurance and provide health insurance for employees. All owners are notified before any repair is made. There are never any surprises.
All repairs made by Efurd Maintenance are documented with digital photo. All repairs are coordinated with the tenant, linking appropriate skill with repair need.
Some repairs and maintenance items require the use of outside vendors. All vendors are fully insured and are fully qualified for quality repair and service. Owners know in advance how repairs will be handled and by whom they will be made.
Here is a list of services:
- HVAC – service, repair and new installation
- Electrical – repair, rewire and coding
- Plumbing – repair of clogged drains, dripping faucets, water heater,
tub and sink replacement
- Painting – one room or entire house, inside and out
- Carpentry – repairs from A to Z
- Locksmith – gaining entry, re-keying and coding
- Garage Door – repair, service, new installation, new receiver
installation, remote control setting
- Fence – new installation and repair
- Yard – mow, edge, trim, prune, pre-emergence, tree removal
- Emergency Service – window boarding, water extraction and more
- Roofing – repair and new installation
If our repair/emergency line rings at any time during a 24 hour day, 7 day a week, 365 day period, we will answer the phone or return the call in a timely manner. We answer the phone about 96% of the time. About 99% of the time, we return a call within minutes, often within only seconds. But 100% of missed calls are returned. It is a promise that we keep, every single day, no matter the reason for the call.