If you own rental property, then you know there’s a lot more to managing than finding a tenant and cashing a check. At Efurd Properties, our objective is to maintain the stability and value of your property in a trusting, professional manner. We know the DFW market and how to get the highest rent and the best residents to take care of your investment. No shopping malls, no big apartment complexes, just homes like yours. It’s all we do. We firmly believe that a full-service professional property management firm should do more than collect rent and pay bills. With Efurd Properties, you get a firm that is dedicated to keeping your investment in good repair at minimal cost. You can be confident that your property is being properly and professionally managed.
Every property manager is not a realtor, just as every realtor is not a property manager. Why risk your most valuable investment to less than industry-accredited specialists? Property management is serious business, and it takes a team of serious-minded experts to work on your behalf, time after time. Property management is our specialty.
Learn more about Efurd Properties on our About page. Our property management team works with one goal in mind… taking care of your investment. As industry leaders, we build on the strength of each team member to provide you the services you deserve.
Our promise to our owners is:
- We will treat you with thoughtfulness and respect
- We will deliver quality property management services to you and your investment
- We will remain committed to high professional standards and ethics
- We will remain committed to keeping your investment in good repair using good sense
- We will foster good resident relations with an emphasis on resident retention
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Am I concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing me… and winning?
- Do I have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments and bounced checks?
- Do I dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do I cross my fingers during vacancy periods, hoping that I won’t have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do I struggle with the process of advertising and showing my vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do I feel that I spend most of my time collecting checks, paying vendors and performing all of the accounting necessary on my rental?
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Stay abreast of regional, state and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on-market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the internet.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen and more. We have an in-house maintenance company, Efurd Maintenance, LLC.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a TAR promulgated lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete and accurate accounting to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
Here is what sets Efurd Properties apart from other property management companies:
- Personalized, attentive service
- Guaranteed communication
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types
- Enthusiastic commitment